It is already sufficiently supported everywhere that SEO positioning is very important for any type of business. But what happens when we talk about using local SEO in Atlanta for churches? Well, it is the same, since the idea is that you can get anywhere through a website.
Most of the activities we carry out, we do through the internet, from accessing products and services, to looking for information on countless topics that may be important at certain times.
Also, institutions that belong to a community need SEO strategies
By logic, SEO positioning is directly related to the private sector, since its main objective is to place companies that offer products and services to achieve conversions in a visible place.
However, this does not mean that it is limited only to conversion into sales, also this knowledge can be applied in other types of organizations such as public institutions or those that make life in a certain community.
This is the reason why local SEO in Atlanta is currently so important for churches, since one of its objectives is to be able to approach its followers in a more effective way and make a permanent accompaniment even in situations such as those experienced in the pandemic.
Unlike the private sector, these types of institutions do not seek an economic benefit, but it is important to be able to reach the largest number of people, so this is where SEO strategies do their job.
As we have already talked about, the purpose of a church is to be able to assist people who need it most at times when they need it most, so being able to appear in the first places can make the difference between them arriving more quickly.
Most public institutions provide their services online, so most people will place in the search engine the information related to what they are looking for, by reasonable logic, specifically in their locality.
The search engines classify the topics and subsequently give them more or less authority according to the different criteria used by the Google algorithm, one of them is given by the number of links that lead to that page, on the other hand, the loading speed of the page also has great relevance in this positioning.
Basically, the function of search engines is as follows:
- Catalog pages based on their content.
- Sort the pages that are related according to their content by their importance.
- It shows the results with a small summary of what the page is about and its relationship to what the user is looking for.
What should you know before hiring a local SEO company in Atlanta?
Like any religious institution, there are some rules you should follow when trying to hire companies like those that provide local SEO services in Atlanta for churches. In this sense, they will most likely conduct prior research before hiring one.
However, there are some issues that are basic to take into account in these cases and that we will explain in this part of the article.
- Verify that the company in question has some experience in online marketing strategies, as well as with search engine optimization.
- For this type of institutions, it is very important to ask about the costs of digital marketing services with SEO.
- Ask what the planning would consist of to achieve the expected results.
- Review the reputation and reviews about companies to verify that you truly have good professionals.
How can you achieve a local SEO positioning?
This is handled very well by companies dedicated to local SEO in Atlanta for churches. However, it does not hurt that anyone who needs this type of services knows how local positioning can be worked. The elements that are handled in an SEO marketing strategy are:
Use of keywords
The use of keywords are decisive for a good positioning, especially when we talk about the results at the local level. The keyword is the one that basically allows you to find what you’re looking for.
There are three types of keywords, these are:
- Head tail: it is a type of keyword, which being very popular has much more volume in search queries, such as blog, home, web, among others. They are usually made up of one or two words.
- Middle tail: It is known as medium tail and are keywords composed of two to four words which allows to achieve more concrete results. They are regularly used in web positioning strategies. Its search volume is lower than the short tail but a little more than the long tail.
- Long tail: It literally translates as long tail and is used to refer to the most specific search terms that can contain more than four words. They have fewer searches but if they manage to position themselves well it can bring many benefits.
Good content attracts a lot of organic traffic. In SEO strategies this is very important, since it is necessary for a good positioning. It credits the web with credibility which in the end translates into conversions. This content must be direct, concrete and contrasted.
Adaptation to different devices
Remember that at the moment people access the web through different devices, so it is necessary that the formats can be adapted to each of them, this because the user can leave the page if the content is not comfortable to see.
When we talk about local SEO, we must know that Google gives a lot of importance to the quality of the tags that refer to the geographical location. In any case, it is necessary to use meta descriptions on the site and show data such as name, address, opening hours, telephone, choruses and social networks.